- Items may be returned for a refund or store credit within 14 days of receiving them.
- Special order items, custom-made items & fine art works cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Fragrances and candles cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items that have been discounted by 25% or more are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards cannot be retuned.
- Items used in photo shoots or for other promotional purposes cannot be returned.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer or to the return address on our shipping label.
- If you need to return an item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 809-4844.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Items that have been discounted by 25% or more are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Damaged or Defective Merchandise
You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item valued at over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.